Correction of Botched Cosmetic Procedures
CLINICALLY PROVEN RESULTS
OVERVIEW OF CORRECTION OF BOTCHED COSMETIC PROCEDURES
With the recent relaxation of laser and radiation safety laws; non-medical operators are now able to use dermatological lasers in WA. This has led to a sudden increase in the number of laser and beauty salons opening doors in almost every shopping mall in Queensland.
At Rejuvenative, we routinely see patients who have experienced adverse outcomes after botched cosmetic procedures performed by inexperienced or unqualified operatives either in Australia or overseas.
The Most Common Issues We Fix Are:
- Correction of Poorly Done Lip Fillers.
- Correction of Excessively Arched Eyebrows After Incorrect Placement of Antiwrinkle Injections in the Forehead.
- Correction of Swelling or Lumpiness in the Lower Eyelids After Tear Trough Fillers.
- Scarring and Hyper Pigmentation After Any Cosmetic Surgery, Ablative Laser, Ipl or Acid Tattoo Removal.
- Revision Liposuction to Correct Divots and Irregular Skin Surface Created by Inexperienced Operators Overseas.
- Revision Blepharoplasty.
- Revision Face Lift.
- Revision Gynecomastia.
*Note: complex issues requiring reconstructive plastic surgery are referred to relevant plastic surgery clinics.