Overview of Hand Rejuvenation
Aging of hands generally involves three main concerns:
- Thinning of skin on the back of hands.
- Sun damage associated with patchy redness and pigmentation (Actinic Keratosis).
- Increasingly visible blood vessels and tendons.
Hand Rejuvenation involves a combination treatment approach. At Rejuvenative we offer the most extensive range of anti-aging treatments for hands. These treatments include:
- Cosmeceutical skincare products.
- Laser and Light treatments for redness and pigmentation.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
- Rejuvenative Peels.
We provide a complimentary consultation with our dermal therapists to access your skin and devise a treatment plan which suits your budget and any downtime problems.