Preventative Anti Ageing
At Rejuvenative, we strive to be a one-stop-shop where all your cosmetic needs can be met. We offer a wide range of dermatological anti-aging solutions ranging from beauty & dermal therapy to minimally invasive cosmetic surgical procedures. The process of premature skin aging is continuous in the Australian sun. It is important to invest in your skin’s health as it is the largest organ of your body, and will keep you looking great for a long time.
To give you a better understanding of your options; we have divided the anti-aging, dermatological treatments that we provide, into two main categories:
The procedures that are present within the “corrective” toolbox are best described as those that work to turn back time, generally by a decade or so (as against “preventative” procedures).
- Have 5-10 days of recovery time.
- The cost is more than “preventative” treatments.
- Generally last for several years.
The treatments that are present within the “preventative” toolbox are best described as those that attempt to stop the march of time and allow you to look your best now (in contrast to “corrective” procedures).
- Have no, or minimum, recovery or downtime.
- Are comparatively inexpensive.
- Needed to be done on a regular basis for on-going benefits.
A typical “preventative” toolbox would include:
- Medical Skin Care.
- Medical Skin Resurfacing.
- Lasers & Lights.
- Anti-wrinkle Injections.
- Platelet Rich Plasma.
Our preventative treatment plans are customized as per each individual and are devised to meet their budget, expectations, and time constraints.
A typical Rejuvenative client sees us:
- As and when needed for waxing, tinting, and facials.
- Once every three months for Anti-wrinkle injections and microlaser peels.
- Once every six months for the purpose of soft dermal fillers, PRP and non-ablative skin Laser.
- Once every year for deep fillers for cheeks and medium depth laser treatments.